Great Lengths hair extensions can be used for volumising, lengthening, colouring or simply adding texture; at HAIRCER we will offer a free consultation guiding you through your new style. Whether creating a new look, following fashion or with a special occasion on the horizon. Great Lengths hair extensions have over 55 colours to choose from and blend with your own hair for perfect colour matches. We also boast a range of diamond threads made with CRYSTALIZEDTM - Swarovski Elements and flowstrands combining two colours for that dip-dyed effect.
So realistic and natural, our bonding system is kind to your hair and scalp, Great Lengths hair extensions will transform your hair with stunning results.
All Great Lengths hair is pre-bonded and is ready to attach discreetly to your own hair. The pre-attachment of bonds is very important as it means that the correct amount of hair is applied each time. And, with a bond that is Ph balanced, it is also kind to the hair and the scalp.
A complete range of hair textures is available to suit all hair types:
Natural Hair ( straight/light wave )
Soft Hair ( permed to order )
Deep Wave ( permed to order )
The Hair Extension Process and You
At HAIRCER we will carry out the following steps, to ensure you are happy with your Great Lengths experience.
- Carry out a detailed consultation with you. This session will help you explore the multitude of styles, lengths, volumes and colours available, determine the creative look you would like to achieve, select the most suitable application process and decide the amount and type of hair required.
- You will be asked some personal questions to assess your lifestyle and suitability to extensions. This will answer any questions you may have and help to create your dream hair.
- We will order your hair via the Great Lengths head office. When it arrives at HAIRCER we will then book an appointment for the application of your extensions.
- Once we apply your extensions you will have the hair look you have always dreamed of. After application we will then provide you with thorough aftercare advice to help you care for, style, protect and prolong the life of your extensions.
- Set up a maintenance appointment approximately 2-4 weeks after application to ensure you are happy with your extensions and to answer any queries you may have.
- Recommend booking regular check-ups to help keep your style looking its best.
Great Lengths Hair extensions require a little extra effort to keep them in optimum condition and prolong their lifespan. To help with this Great Lengths has developed a range of aftercare products to make this as simple as possible.
The aftercare range includes specially developed shampoos, conditioners, treatments and styling products. These products have a pH value compatible with hair and skin and are kind to the scalp.
There is also a range of brushes and accessories available to ensure that your hair extensions look their best.
Used in conjunction with our maintenance tips you can easily maintain your Great Lengths hair extensions.
If our clients are looking for a cheap option then Great Lengths is not for you, as you only get what you pay for and when the application is complete you will look and feel fantastic.
Method Used is Classic Fusion.
Free Maintenance CheckPlease book a free maintenance check when you have your Great Lengths hair extensions fitted.
A 50% Non Refundable Deposit
A 50% non refundable deposit is required on booking.